While giving your mother a gift on Mother’s Day is a time-honored tradition, don’t forget the real significance of the day – giving thanks to the woman who raised you. So here at LifeSite, we wanted to simply say “Thank You” to our moms. (Don’t worry, your presents are still on their way. 😉)
- I’m thankful for my mom because without her genes I wouldn’t be as awesome at karaoke 🎤 as I am.
- I’m thankful because she had me first so I could boss around my younger brothers.
- I’m thankful for her teaching me how to cook and do my own laundry, otherwise I’d be eating Cup o’ Noodles and walking around with different colored socks every day.
- I am thankful for my mom for teaching me the importance of generosity, being caring, and dreaming big.
- I’m thankful because my mom sacrificed her familiar life in Taiwan to give my sister and I a brighter future in the States.
- I’m thankful for my mom because as I grew up she also balanced a full time career while also helping me with my homework, cooking dinner, and sewing my dance costumes.
- I’m thankful for my mom because she taught me how to live a life of integrity and positivity.
- I’m thankful for my mom because she loved me unconditionally, and taught me what loyalty, honor and respect means.
- I’m thankful for my mom cheering so loud at my events that the rest of the parents didn’t have to.
- Thanks for always making sure there was at least one person in the audience watching my ballet recital.
- My mom taught me to value life. Respect others. Have fun. Drink wine. 🍷
- I’m thankful for my mom because she walks my dog 🐶 even if he refuses to walk after he poops 💩 :]
- I’m thankful for my mom because her positive energy brightens up my life!
- I’m thankful for my mom because she embodies the true meaning of kindness and positivity, and has taught me the importance of altruism in life.
- Thank you for being there every day with just the love I need. Love you mom!!!
- Thanks for being understanding and patient despite all the stupid things I’ve done in life.
- Thank you for sacrificing everything for our family – your health, your career, and everything else in between.
So as you’re scrambling to get that last minute Mother’s Day gift, include a simple “Thanks Mom” along with your gift. She’ll love you all the more for it. Happy Mother’s Day mom!